I'm choosing the bathroom suite. As you know I've already chosen the tiles and the colours of my bathrooms (one will be ochre and the other one cream and pale blue), and it was a VERY difficult choice.



Now it's the time of the bathroom suite and forniture...

Oh girls I'm again in troubles!!!

The fact is that the bathrooms are very difficult to design, because if you don't like the bathroom suite anymore (maybe after some years),
it's not so easy to change them.
So I'm really frightened to make errors or to choose something that I won't like in the near future, or that looks great in the shop, but horribly in my bathroom!



(Have you seen that big shower in the picture above? It's just like the one I've chosen!)

credits

 So I have lots of idea in my mind and have seen a lot of things I like. The difficult is chosing the correct one!

I will tell you when I finally will get this hard ;) decision!!!!

Before leaving you for the week end, I've to say a big thank you to

Kerri at Driftwood Interiors

because I've won her fantastic giveaway!!!!


And what it is? An awesome painting made by Kerri!!!
Oh, I'm so happy!!!! It will look great in my new home!!!

Kerri is a very talented artist, she makes extraordinary painting!!! She also has recently renovated her kitchen, all by herself!!!!


Before:


 


After:



It's an amazing job!!!! That's what I call a before/after!!!!

You can read how she did it here!

I love Kerri's blog! We've met time ago when our blogs where featured together by lovely Brenda at her Cozy Little House!

Please take the time to pop by and say hello to Kerri, you will be amazed by her works and her brilliant kitchen renovation!

Have a great week end, my dearests!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top