My dear friend B at Not A Sparrow Falls gave me this award a week ago. Oh I'm so happy!!!! I'm new to blogging and this is just the second award I receive, it's a joy and a honour that B decided to pass it to me!



B is a sweet strong girl who has just seen her mum passing away because of breast cancer...she writes her blog to deal everyday with this big loss. She is very courageous person, so please stop by B and say hello, it will make her day!!

Now, I have to list 10 things that make me happy. Here they are:

1. Cuddling my daughter
2. Sleeping in my husband's arms
3. Trekking in the mountains
4. Cross stichting and sewing
5. Travel
5. The smell of the wood 
6. Spend an afternoon with my best friend talking and shopping
7. Have a big yummy breakfast with every sort of sweets
8. Reading a book in bed
9. A cup of chocolate with cream in a winter, cold afternoon
10. My cat purring

Now I have to pass this award to some other blogger ladies:

Kristine at The Painted Hive
Suzanne at Privet and Holly
Francesca at Passionedeco...perchè le case hanno un'anima
Kym at Kyandra Rose
Pamela at French Buttons

I've chosen them because they are all new blogging friends of mine, please take some time to stop by and say hello.

Have a wonderful week end, my dearests!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top