Oggi vi mostro un blog che mi ha rapito il cuore:


Delicato, creativo, divertente e ricco di spunti!


Today I want to show you a blog that
has stolen my heart.
Delicate, creative, funny and full of inspirations!




Ricette, food photo, meravigliose storie che legano
cucina e colori, cucina e natura...

Recipes, food photography, beautiful stories that
link together kitchen and colours, kitchen and nature...




...e una guida a dei posti magici di Parigi
che mi fà venire ancor più voglia di visitare questa
città che ancora non ho visto!

...and a guide to some magical Parisien places
that makes me want to go to this city which
I still haven't visited!



All picures from Griottes.fr


Oggi avevo voglia di un po' di leggerezza, di colore,
e di un sorriso. Spero di aver fatto sorridere anche voi
guardando queste meravigliose immagini!

Today I just want some colours and smiles.
Hope to have made you smile too
looking at these beautiful images!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top