My taste in interiors usually tends towards the natural, but lately I'm in the middle of a full-blown affair with gold. Not too much, mind; just a smattering here and there is all it takes. I'm loving the combination of coral and gold in particular, but just about any hue can benefit from a little glitz and glamour. I've even started a Pinterest board dedicated to all things shiny and pretty - here are but a few:

 Such an unexpected combination...lashings of white, a touch of france, a little wishbone, and a statement piece in gold. Love it











Florence + pink + gold = winning!



I'm so smitten that more than a couple of my new paintings feature one of my very favourite materials - gold leaf. So much fun, and always eye-catching. Gold fever has taken hold.



Hope your weekend is golden. Catch you soon,



for image sources please visit my Pinterest page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top