Just a quick visit to blogland this morning - I have a big day ahead! This morning, I'm catching up with an old friend I haven't seen for ages (Hi Susan!) and she's popping in to have a look at my newly painted kitchen. I'm really looking forward to it, and thought you might like to see what I whipped up this morning:



Domestic goddess - you betcha!


Then, later today, I'm going to head off to meet someone many of you will already know: the creator of this


 and this..

Yep, that's right - I'm catching up with my namesake Kerry...


How excitement! So, if you're in Brissie today, and you happen to see two crazy women talking ten to the dozen in your local coffee shop, it will probably be us! 

Hope you have a great day too, and I really wish you could all join us. Maybe there needs to be some discussion of a future bloggers' convention......?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top